How to Do Front Squat Machine
No excessive tension in front of pelvis, hamstrings in the back of the upper thigh, and/or calves.
Must be able to perform classic squats with proper posture.
Beginning Front Squat Machine
Begin by adjusting the width and the height of the shoulder pads.
Your feet should be parallel, shoulder-width apart ahead and pointing straight.
Prepare to keep your knees over your toes when the squat begins.
Front Squat Machine Movement
1. Contract lower back, and shoulder blades.
2. Squeeze the weight release handle, and lower the frame until your knees are at 90 degrees.
3. Release engage the weight release handle.
4. With weight engaged, breathing out, stand up until knees are straight.
5. Breathing in, squatting back down to original position, repeat.
Front Squat Machine Benefits
Improves strength definition in Quadriceps top of the upper thigh.
Improves strength definition in Hamstrings bottom of the upper thigh.