How to Do
How to Do Front Squat on the Smith Machine
The front squat on the smith machine should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the front squat on the smith machine.
Beginning Front Squat on the Smith Machine
1. Adjust the weight of the barbell and place it on the Smith machine at shoulder height.
2. Adjust the weight of the barbell and place it on the Smith machine at shoulder height.
3. Load the barbell with the weight that you prefer.
Front Squat on the Smith Machine Movement
1. First, perform the exercise with the weight of the bar.
2. Once you've mastered proper form, gradually increase the weight.
3. Continue gradually increasing the weight to suit your strength.
4. Get behind the bar.
5. Spread your legs hip-width apart.
6. Place your hands on the bar shoulder-width apart.
7. Bend your elbows and make sure they are pointing forward.
8. Maintain a parallel upper arm to the floor.
Front Squat on the Smith Machine Benefits
It allows you to keep an upright posture, which naturally shifts tension from your glutes to your quads.
Front Squat Exercise, Barbell Front Squat, Front Smith Machine Squat.