How to Do Standing Single Leg Dumbbell Curl With One Arm
Each standing single leg dumbbell curl with one arm should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this standing single leg dumbbell curl with one arm.
Beginning Single Leg Dumbbell Curl
1. Stand in the position for a regular standing bicep curl.
2. Lower your arms to the sides while holding the dumbbells in either hand and slowly lift one leg off the ground until your knee has reached a parallel angle to the ground.
Single Leg Dumbbell Curl Movement
1. Begin the movement by flexing your arm into a bicep curl.
2. Perform the bicep curl while standing on one leg, however, use only the right side for one set, raise the right leg while curling on the right arm, and then perform your next set on the opposing side.
3. Hold at the peak of the exercise for two seconds and then lower into starting position.
Single Leg Dumbbell Curl Benefits
Strengthen and grow of the biceps.
Helps with core strength and balance.
How To Do Single Leg Curls, Single Side Curls, Dumbbell Curls, Biceps Curl, Balance Curls.