How to Do Standing Single Leg Dumbbell Curl Alternating Arms
Each standing single leg dumbbell curl alternating arms should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this standing single leg dumbbell curl alternating arms.
Beginning Single Leg Dumbbell Curl
1. Stand in the position for a regular standing bicep curl.
2. Lower your arms to the sides while holding the dumbbells in either hand and slowly lift one leg off the ground until your knee has reached a parallel angle to the ground.
Single Leg Dumbbell Curl Movement
1. Begin the movement by flexing your arm into a bicep curl.
2. Hold at the peak of the exercise for two seconds and then lower into starting position.
3. Perform the bicep curl while standing on one leg, however, alternate arms for one set with the right foot raised, then attempt the next set with the opposite foot raised.
Single Leg Dumbbell Curl Benefits
Strengthen and growth of the biceps.
Helps with core strength and balance.
How To Do Single Leg Curls, Balance Curls, Alternating Dumbbell Curls, Biceps Curl.