How to Do
How to Do Standing Shoulder Press with One Leg With Dumbbell
Standing bent press with dumbbell should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the standing bent press with a dumbbell.
Beginning Shoulder Press with One Leg
1. Standing on one leg with your foot pointed straight ahead and your knee slightly bent, stand on one leg with your foot pointed straight ahead and your knee slightly bent.
2. Hold a dumbbell at shoulder level with your palm facing out in your hand. Draw in your navel and press the dumbbell over your head, fully extending your arm, with your arm slightly in front of your ear.
Shoulder Press with One Leg Movement
1. Start this exercise with your head aligned with shoulders, hips, and knees and your feet approximately shoulder-width apart. Hold the dumbbells in both hands, and bring them up to shoulder height, with your palms facing inward.
2. Tighten up your core muscles to support the torso, and then raise one leg off the floor. Hold your leg in front of you with your foot flexed, not pointed. Keep your feet parallel to one another.
3. Once you are sure of your balance, press the dumbbells overhead, until your elbows are fully extended. Simultaneously rotate your arms such that at the top of the movement, your palms are facing forward.
4. Lower the dumbbells back to shoulder height. Repeat for the required number of repetitions.
5. Make sure that your body stays aligned throughout the exercise, and that your back neither arches nor rounds.
Shoulder Press with One Leg Benefits
Perform this exercise at home or in the gym.
This exercise will build strength in your shoulder muscles. At the same time, your core muscles will be activated to keep your body stable and steady as you balance one leg to perform the exercise.
Leg Lift Exercises, Leg Raise Stand, Shoulder Press With Leg Extension, Dumbbell Shoulder Press Exercise, One Leg Exercise.