How to Do Dumbbell squat press on airex pad
The dumbbell squat press on airex pad should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell squat press on the airex pad.
Beginning Squat Shoulder Press
1. Standing with an Airex pad in front of your body, step onto the pad with feet shoulder width apart and straight ahead (do not turn toes out).
2. Holding the resistance implement (medicine ball /dumbbell), position your body in optimal alignment.
Squat Shoulder Press Movement
1. From the start position, draw your belly button inward toward your spine to activate the deep stabilizing mechanism. Maintain draw-in maneuver throughout the entire exercise.
2. While maintaining optimal alignment, descend slowly by bending at the hips and knees. During the descent, maintain balance-weight distribution between right and left.
3. Do not allow feet to cave inward or roll outward. The knees should line up between the second and third toes.
4. While maintaining tone in the lower abdomen and optimal kinetic chain alignment, accelerate upward through the feet extending the ankle, knee and hip joints while pressing the implement upward through a natural range of motion.
5.Repeat motion for recommended repetitions.
6. Do not allow body weight to shift toward the toes.
7. Partial squat & press movement should progress to full squat & press movements as balance and stabilizer efficiency improves.
Squat Shoulder Press Benefits
The dumbbell squat press is an excellent full-body workout for building leg, hip, low back, abdomen, shoulders, and arm strength. Quadriceps, Gluteus Maximus, Erector Spinae, Rectus Abdominis, Obliques, Deltoids, Triceps Brachii, and Trapezius are the muscles involved.
Airex Pad Squats, Airex Press, How To Do Press Squats, Squat to Press, Overhead Dumbbell Press with Squat.