How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Squat Press on Half Foam Roller With Single Arm Rotational
The dumbbell squat press on a half foam roller with single arm rotational should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell squat press on a half foam roller with a single arm rotation.
Beginning Squat Shoulder Press
1. Center yourself on the half foam rollers so that the arches of your feet are in the center of the roll.
2. Start with the dumbbell at shoulder height, palm facing forward.
3. Stabilize the spine by drawing the belly button in towards the spine and perform a pelvic floor contraction by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
Squat Shoulder Press Movement
1. Bring shoulder blades down and together, take a deep diaphragmatic breath, and keep the chest up looking straight ahead.
2. Begin the squat with triple flexion (at ankles, knees, and hips).
3. Squat back up to standing position, and perform a one arm shoulder press with rotation. (Avoid letting the dumbbell cross the midline of the body).
4. Make sure that the turn involves the shoulders, trunk, and hips.
5. Bring the arm back down to shoulder height and repeat movement.
Squat Shoulder Press Benefits
Muscle soreness should be relieved.
Extend your range of motion.
Assist you in relaxing.