How to Do 3 Point Push Up
The 3 point push up should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the 3 point push up.
Beginning 3 Point Push Up
1. Start in a plank position, with your hands below your shoulders, your legs extending behind you, and your torso straight.
2. Bend your elbows and slowly drop your chest to the floor while dragging your right leg long under your body (keeping it lifted off the floor).
3 Point Push Up Movement
1. Kneel on your hands and knees, then elevate your left leg straight behind you.
2. Hold your left leg straight behind you and lower yourself into a low push-up position by bending your arms.
3. To return to the starting position, straighten your arms and press up.
4. Switch legs after a few repetitions.
3 Point Push Up Benefits
The triceps, pectoral muscles, and shoulders are all worked out. They can help strengthen the lower back and core by activating (drawing in) the abdominal muscles when done correctly.