How to Do Modified Push Ups on Knees
The modified push ups on knees should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the modified push ups on knees.
Beginning Knee Push Ups
1. Kneel first, then spread your arms shoulder-width apart on the floor.
2. Bend your arms and lower your upper body until your chest touches the floor while keeping your core engaged.
3. Then you extend your arms and slowly push your body up.
Knee Push Ups Movement
1. Kneel down on the ground.
2. Extend your arms and place them shoulder-width apart in front of you on the floor.
3. While bending arms and lowering your torso until your chest grazes the floor, tighten your abs.
4. Straighten your arms and push your torso back up. Baby, take it easy.
5. Rinse and repeat as needed.
Knee Push Ups Benefits
Knee push-ups can help you strengthen your upper body. The knee push-up works the triceps, pecs, and shoulders, among other muscle groups in the upper body.