How to Do
How to Do Clap Push-up, In and Out Exercise
The in and out clap push-ups should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the in and out clap push-ups.
Beginning Clap Push-up, In and Out Exercises
1. Begin by holding a plank in position.
2. Lower your body to the floor and perform a conventional push-up.
3. As you press up, make sure to lift your hands and torso as high as possible off the ground.
4. Make a clapping motion with your hands.
5. Return to your original starting position.
Clap Push-up, In and Out Exercise Movement
1. Begin by coming into a pushup position with your feet flat on the ground. Your legs will be straight behind you with your toes on the ground.
2. Perform a pushup by bending at the elbow and when you are rising from the base of the push up, explode up and push with your hands to perform a clap while in mid air.
3. Land back in the original starting position and repeat for repetitions.
Clap Push-up, In and Out Exercise Benefits
The clap push-up improves core stability, which is important for maintaining a firm stance in the boxing ring. It also improves upper-body strength, shoulder mobility, and quick reflexes. You're well aware of how plyometrics, or jump training, can help you enhance your lower-body strength.
Clap Push-Up, How to Do Clap Push Ups, Push up and Clap Exercises.