How to Do Speed Ladder Slalom
The speed ladder slalom should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the speed ladder slalom.
Beginning Speed Ladder Slalom
1. Place your right foot in the first square of the ladder and shift your weight to the left foot.
2. Shift your weight onto that (right) foot after putting your toes down.
3. Place your left foot in the same (initial) square of the ladder as your right foot.
Speed Ladder Slalom Movement
1. Start with putting your toes down, then move your weight to that (left) foot.
2. Continue jumping from side to side all the way down the ladder.
Speed Ladder Slalom Benefits
Hip motion and coordination are reduced.