How to Do Speed Ladder With Hands
The speed ladder with hands should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the speed ladder with hands.
Beginning Speed Ladder Hand Drills
1. Let's get started with an agility ladder.
2. Repeat the process with your hands in the next square.
Speed Ladder Hand Drills Movement
1. Raise one hand quickly and place it in the square in front of you, followed by the other.
2. Lift the first hand and position it outside the square in front of you, then the second hand.
3. Rep the movement as needed until you reach the top of the ladder.
Speed Ladder Hand Drills Benefits
Bones and other connective tissues get stronger.
Running Economy is improved.
Increase your anaerobic endurance.