How to Do Speed Ladder One in
The speed ladder one in should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the speed ladder one in.
Beginning Speed Ladder Drills
1. With your right foot, step into the first square, rapidly place the foot down, and shift your weight onto that foot.
2. With your left foot, step into the second square. Place your foot down quickly and shift your weight to that foot.
3. Step into the third square of the agility ladder and repeat the maneuver from #1.
4. Step into the fourth square of the agility ladder and repeat movement #2.
5. Continue the series by climbing the agility ladder until you reach the top.
Speed Ladder Drills Movement
1. Initiate a thorough warm up prior to starting the exercise.
2. Begin by facing the length side of the ladder.
3. Step into the first run with your lead-leg, follow by stepping into the second run with your trail leg, the third run with the first leg again.
4. Continue pattern down speed ladder.
Speed Ladder Drills Benefits
They strengthen your joints, ligaments, and tendons while also improving three major fitness factors: speed, agility, and quickness. Incorporating agility ladder routines into your fitness program is also beneficial to your mental health.