How to Do Speed Ladder Ali Cross
The speed ladder ali cross should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the speed ladder ali cross.
Beginning Speed Ladder Drills
Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
Speed Ladder Drills Movement
1. Begin this speed ladder drill by facing the side of the ladder.
2. By moving sideways, bring your trail leg across the front of your body and step into first rung of ladder.
3. Jump sideways, bring your trail leg outside ladder and simultaneously bring lead leg into second rung of ladder.
4. Jump sideways again, and bring your trail leg into third rung of ladder and simultaneously bring lead leg outside of ladder.
5. Continue this sequence through the remainder of ladder.
Speed Ladder Drills Benefits
They strengthen your joints, ligaments, and tendons while also improving three major fitness factors: speed, agility, and quickness. Incorporating agility ladder routines into your fitness program is also beneficial to your mental health!